Supermart.ng, the largest online supermarket in Nigeria provides you a convenient platform for online grocery shopping without leaving the convenience of your home or office. We have the widest selection of grocery items online with over 60,000 items on our online supermarket. We also offer you products from top brands. We provide you an amazing 3 hour grocery delivery all across Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Fulfilment Associate
Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Pick customer orders from supermarkets and local markets
- Pick items that are in good condition and without defects
- Abide by customers’ special instructions when picking orders
- Diligently apply company’s standard operating procedures when picking customer orders
- Suggest alternatives when ordered items are unavailable
- Provide real-time order picking updates to Supervisor
- Daily reconciliation of all expenses
- Assist Merchandisers with periodic stock updates
- Liaise with supermarket staff and local markets on any operational changes and communicating same to Supervisor and other relevant team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good experience, Passion is much preferred
- Retail experience preferred but not required
- Excellent knowledge of FMCG brands
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to easily identify fresh produce at supermarkets and local markets
- Good negotiating skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must have integrity and high moral standards
- Must pay attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently without supervision
- Must have a functional Smart phone.
Why work with Supermart.ng?
- A very unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- A chance to become part of a high dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An opportunity for a personal and professional growth in a fast growing sector.
Deadline: 30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates living around Gbagada, Anthony / Maryland, Iyana – Oworo, Bariga, Victoria Island, Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, Surulere, and Yaba will be considered.
- Candidates must be ready to resume immediately.
- Please adhere to a simple instructions.