Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Collection Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- We are seeking to hire a 'hands-on' Credit Collection Intern to join our team in Lagos.
- We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic Credit Collection Intern to join our Credit Collection Team.
- Your role will be to ensure that the company's financial risk in terms of collections and loan portfolio is kept to the bare minimum.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Place constant reminder calls to customers before the scheduled repayment date
- Collect outstanding debts from clients and achieve collection targets to ensure positive cash flow.
- Post customers' cheques and ensure timely credit transfer
- Handle questions or complaints, investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Updating account status and database regularly
- Alerting line manager of debtors unwilling or unable to pay.
- First Degree in Business Management or other relevant fields
- Strong interest in building a career in the FinTech industry
- A Corp Member completing NYSC not earlier than December 2022
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.