Creative & Passionate Writer at Undercover FM
Undercover FM is the go-to place for the “rootless cosmopolitans, the avid lover of pop culture, celebrity news, music, entertainment, and so much more. Based just out of Copenhagen in Denmark, Undercover FM takes pride in slaking the thirsts of lovers of pop culture by delivering daily entertainment and music content while avoiding the drab and the boring. Feature articles, music, videos and charts from disparate genres and artists ensure that whatever your musical inclinations or tastes, you’re bound to find something to savor from our sumptuous feast of daily scoops.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative & Passionate Writer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a creative content writer? Do you have a passion for entertainment? Would you like a flexible, well-paid job that gives you the freedom to work in your own space?
- Perhaps, you would like to become a part of an international fastest-growing entertainment blog? As we continue our growth, we are in need of dedicated, talented, determined and motivated writers to revolutionise the world of entertainment blogging.
- Undercover FM is owned by a Nigerian living abroad who has built some of the biggest African entertainment platforms from scratch, thanks to Nigerian writers and developers.
- We have recently launched Undercover FM in order to cater for the International music industry which means that we need extra writing hands, we are hereby seeking a reliable, stable and excellent writer to join us as we build Undercover FM.
- In as much as the job is a work-from-home offer, we require candidates who are professional and will take the job as a full-time priority. Our rules are indeed flexible as well and 100% original content is our watchword - nothing like copy & paste plagiarism in our lingo.
- Creativity is the goal, but a fast-learner would be appreciated
- Previous blogging or writing experience
- Your geolocation does not really matter as everything would be carried out electronically
- Your familiarity with WordPress is an advantage but is not important as we can assist while you get your hands dirty with it
- Overall hunger, zeal and determination to grow with us is a priority.
- You must have 24 hours access to the internet, laptop/PC and a mobile phone in order to be successful and efficient on this job
N70,000 - N110,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio with examples of previous work to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- If you are available and willing to take on this job, kindly apply.
- We reserve to right to contact only interesting candidates
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.