- Company: Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for understanding the communication needs of client functions, and interpreting same into visually compelling design solutions in adherence to the organization’s brand guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Requirements Gathering: Liaise with client functions to establish their communication needs, requirements, and audiences to guide the direction of the creative solution.
- Design Direction: Set direction for design briefs, based on the requirements of client functions, schedule project implementation, and define constraints.
- Development of Creative Design Solutions: Work with a wide range of media (e.g. photography, graphics) in developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts for creative briefs, using graphic design software, and obtaining the sign-off of client functions for final adoption of designs.
- Infographic Design: Transform statistical data into visually compelling graphics and diagrams, using images, text, and colour, to make complex ideas and information more accessible.
- Brand Assurance: Ensure consistency in the brand’s manifestation in creative briefs developed for client functions, by ensuring design outputs are in adherence to the organization’s brand guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts from an accredited university
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in graphic design.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply