- Company: Bolt Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Nigeria
Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Courier Operations Intern
About the job
- Due to the rapid growth, we have been experiencing, our Bolt Food team is expanding.
- We’re now looking for a Courier Operations Intern to join us.
- Ideally, this person is someone early in their career interested in getting start-up exposure and a chance to work with a great team on a rapidly growing innovative business.
- This person will be focused on executing our fundamental operational processes as well as short-term projects.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Working closely with the courier operations specialists on daily tasks and short-term projects
- Ensuring a high level of courier quality, enforcing quality standards
- Registering new couriers, verifying documents, eligibility etc.
- Close contact with courier fleets to ensure we are providing high value
- Solving incoming issues from couriers and fleets
We are looking for:
- You’re a great communicator
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills are a plus)
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- You’re passionate about new technologies
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more.
Application Closing Date