We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager
Reports to: Members of the Cookpad Team in Africa
- As a Country Manager for Cookpad in Nigeria you will focus on delivering the best experience for Nigerian homecooks on the Cookpad platform. This is a full-time, contract position.
- You will focus on delivering the best experience for Nigerian home cooks on Cookpad platform.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of Cookpad in Nigeria such as user growth and happiness, strategy design and execution, community building initiatives, product and data analysis, business development, and much more.
- You will build and lead the local operation team, and work closely with international team to grow together.
You will have lots of freedom and room to grow along with big responsibilities. Expect an action-packed adventure with new challenges everyday!
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in English/local languages
- Hungry, passionate to solve problems in cooking/food/lifestyle
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial and thrive on problem solving and multi-tasking
- Minimum 4 years of business development experience at Internet companies
- Proven ability in leading high-performance teams and delivering successful results
- Experience working in a multicultural team.
- Founder/Country manager experience at startups or internet companies
- MBA degree or equivalent from top international schools
- Experience working in Nigeria.
- People join us because they share our vision to improve people’s lives. We provide competitive salaries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online