We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Counsel – Litigation
Location : Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced litigation attorney to join our team. Someone who enjoy ambiguity, love working on complex legal and social issues, and believe that a company can change the world by encouraging immersive travel.
- Must have specific experience with regulatory litigation in the e-commerce space, commercial disputes, and consumer legal issues.
- Active and strategic management of a diverse range of complex litigation and pre-litigation matters in numerous jurisdictions.
- Oversee and manage product liability litigation caseload and other cases of company-wide significance
- Develop and execute litigation strategy, manage discovery obligations, manage outside counsel, determine proper case disposition, and monitor litigation budgets expenses.
- Evaluate and manage pre-litigation disputes.
- Advise business units concerning various matters, including product warnings, product use instructions, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Participate in significant internal investigations.
- Minimum of 6 years of heavy litigation experience in law firm with an emphasis/focus on complex litigation (and at least some product liability litigation experience required) and not more than 7 years at the bar.
- Currently admitted in good standing to practice law in Nigeria.
- Education must include WAEC, BL, Called to The Nigerian Bar, NYSC, and LLM.
- Professional Certifications are added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong organizational and project-management skills
- High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment
- Complete comprehension of litigation process from start to finish, including pleadings, discovery, motion practice, experts, and trials.
9th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.