EZ37 Solutions is a world-class consultancy, providing premium, proven and bespoke solutions including Human Resources Solutions, Coaching, Training & Development, Capital Solutions, Business Planning & Advisory and Government Solutions.
EZ37 Solutions Limited was registered as a limited liability firm with number RC 833803 on the 23rd of July, 2009. We provide a wide variety of human resource solutions and management consultancy services. Our consultancy service is organized to suit client needs. Organizations select our services to supplement their existing human resource department while others utilize our services in place of a human resource function.
We focus on helping our clients navigate the ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high-quality advice and service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Estimator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Determine cost estimate targets during the design and development process, recommending cost-effective solutions.
- Gather proposals, specifications, and related documents and liaise with stakeholders in order to convert specifications to cost estimates for new and current products.
- Utilise cost methodologies and tools and appropriate software models and packages to prepare and maintain reliable and accurate data.
- Establish cost estimates of production processes and tooling costs and review alternatives or put forward recommendations for improvement.
- Assess the cost-effectiveness of products and track actual costs relative to budget and report status on a regular basis to ensure costs are in line with forecasts.
- Monitor and review data and information from Customer Pricing Models, to ensure prompt updates and changes with input changes.
- Investigate and identify cost reduction opportunities through cost analysis review.
- Contribute to cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures and monitor trends.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements, reports, and other necessary documentation at regular intervals to share with others in the business.
- 1 - 3 years cognate experience in pricing estimations and control for Roto and Offset printing.
- Degree in Finance or related course.
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel and other costings software.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online