We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
Job Type: Contract
- Supports the Corporate Communications Lead in developing PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Edits and updates promotional materials and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Addresses inquiries from the media and other parties.
- Prepares and distributes press releases.
- A bachelor's degree in Communication, Public Relations and other related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in similar position preferable in the oil and gas industry.
- A good understanding of the governance structure of the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
- Experience in liaising with relevant regulatory bodies (NCDMB, DPR, NORSDRA etc)
- "B.Sc, Public & Media Relations, Oil & Gas Operation", Ms Office Packages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online