Contract Engineer at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
- Identify potential bidders for goods and/or services required and assist in the preparation of adverts, pre-qualification questionnaires, technical and commercial evaluation reports.
- Execute vendor prequalification, develop, and maintain a database of prequalified vendors for related goods and/or services.
- Collate and compilation of all tender documentation after receipt of approval. Prepare and undertake tender commercial evaluations post-receipt of tenders, draft and coordinate formal award recommendations and present to senior management.
- Prepare and coordinate all Invitation to Bid exercises in line with Company’s contract terms and conditions.
- Maintain and foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders to secure cost-effective contractual terms.
- Possess 8 - 10 years of proven experience in contract management with relevant oil and gas industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High level of computer literacy, including experience of using specialist procurement software and computer system.
- Excellent negotiation, contract management and relationship management skills.
- Possess Professional qualification in Procurement, Surveying or other relevant profession.
- Relevant Engineering / Technical / Legal qualification.
- Possess competency with contract preparation, negotiation, tendering and award procedures.
- Demonstrable general knowledge & understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the Company in general, & "in depth" understanding where relevant to contracts for works, goods & services.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply