La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited - As an international registered microfinance bank, Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts. Fully client-oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Officer
Locations: (Ilorin) Kwara and (Saki) Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Planned Start Date : 03/01/2022
- The Client Officer is responsible for processing the loans, monitoring the loan portfolio and developing the Advans La Fayette MFB loan clientele.
- He/she will also be responsible for developing the savings and deposits portfolio for the target groups.
- The client Officer will spend more than 80% of the time on the field by performing visits to clients in commercial areas.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline from accredited Polytechnic or University with NYSC discharge certificate or NYSC Exclusion Letter.
- Good relationship and communication skills with strong team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Real motivation to work and grow in a performance-based environment
- Taste for fieldwork
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Practical knowledge of micro / small / medium businesses.
- Knowledge of microfinance bank sector is an advantage.
- Good writing skills.
- Knowledge of the major local languages.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online