We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Structural Detailer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- You will Prepare detailed Civil and Structural drawings of Engineering using AUTO CAD, and other similar software.
- Prepare Civil & Structural Detailed Drawings
- Drawing mark up and updating of Process Engineering Design documents and drawings.
- Participate in all process discipline works to ensure timely completion of projects and contribute to overall company profitability.
- Steel Roof Design and Detailing.
- Work in a project team environment and reports to the Lead /Senior Civil & Structural Engineers
- Vessel / Tank Detailing will be an added advantage.
- Adhering to all industry standards in design
- Perform discipline-internal check (DIC),
- Participate in internal and external meetings
- Supervise and coach trainees
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
- Minimum of a good first degree in Engineering or Higher National Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in similar role.
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Organizational awareness.
- Analytical thinking.
- Conceptual thinking.
- Organizational commitment.
- Highly motivated and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Must be familiar with relevant codes, standards, oil and gas industry design specifications and practices.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the latest design engineering, analytical techniques and software programs.
- General computer skills, including the ability to learn inventory systems
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and Motivate a team
- MS MICROSOFT
- PROJECT MICROSOFT
- SACS, STAADPro, Tekla, AutoCAD 2D & 3D, MS Office and MS project
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using using “Civil Structural Detailer – Port Harcourt” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.