One Kiosk Africa is an E-Commerce enterprise with the goal of driving and building a sustainable economic growth through inclusion and job creation. One Kiosk Africa is redefining a sustainable E-commerce business model for Africa. One Kiosk Africa connects people and communities leveraging technology to ensure delivery within 20-59 minutes, open new markets and create more jobs for youths along the value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs / strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and / or CPA, ACA / ACCA certification highly desirable
- 5+ years experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in E-commerce development.
- Candidate must be experience in managing ecommerce payment solutions as well as the management of various financial design and implementation systems and procedures that optimize a business’s financial performance.
- Candidate must have a track-record of successful leadership in a finance position where he excelled in team building, implementation, and incorporation of best practices.
- Candidate must demonstrate systems skills and successful experience implementing robust financial controls and processes.
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Candidate must not be more than 30 years of age.
Deadline: 20th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Chief Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.