What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business/ICT Process Documentation and Management Intern
Department: Corporate Services & Development
- The Business/ICT Process Manager shall be responsible for managing and executing process development in Access Solutions Ltd.
- The Business / ICT Process officer will provide documentation and process documentation for an ongoing project.
- Other responsibilities will include business process review/improvement, organizational design and coordination, performance tracking, organizational learning & knowledge management, culture management and succession planning.
- Develop process models including maturity and continual improvement programs for departments in the company
- Drive the executions of strategic initiatives on which strategic objectives are anchored.
- Coordinate the process of cascading corporate objectives to all staff performance indicators
- Track/Monitor the performance measures and indices of all staff on a periodic basis
- Ensure the compliance of organizational culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with the company’s objectives.
- Define and apply a structured process management approach and methodology to build and monitor Access Solutions Ltd’s processes and procedures
- Identify additional customer needs that were previously unrecognized by the business owners and involve business owners in developing solution options.
- Develop structure and order to undefined problems and/or large scale problems, making them easier to address and solve.
- Constantly improve methodologies and measurement frameworks
- Communicate change and provide training to impact business units
- Anticipate issues and risks and act to mitigate these quickly; handle any unforeseen roadblocks swiftly and effectively.
- Identify end- to-end re-engineering opportunities across the business
- Manage all auditing efforts for Access Solutions Ltd’s processes, procedures and internal documentation
- Direct Team's work efforts towards customer outcomes and expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree in any Social Science or any related discipline, Masters will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in extensive Business/ICT Process Management and Functionality
- Experience in training and curriculum development is preferred
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Should have high energy and sense of urgency
- Excellent Written and oral communication
- Strong analytical skills; ability to read and interpret complex written information
- Expert in all Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Power Point, Visio, Access.
- Ability to actively transform innovative ideas to reality
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the business, analyze and interpret data efficiently
- Proven track record of leading and making significant contribution to successful delivery of project
- Must be a self-starter and be able to prioritize activities to suit the dynamic business conditions of Access Solutions Ltd.
- Project Management knowledge
8th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with "Business/ICT Process Documentation and Management Intern" as subject of the email.