Jordan Brooke Estates is fully committed to the delivery of up-market developments to mid-market locations. It's our dream to become the standard by which real estate is measured. The core of Jordan Brooke is driven by a passion to build and desire to consistently deliver on quality and innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company
- This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills
- They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online