Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Application Support
Department: Information Technology
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of effective Business Application Support to the entirety of the organization, by driving adoption of service level requirements by the IT organization, providing first-level business application support for end-users of IT products and services, and monitoring service levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Service Level Management: Provide support in the negotiation of service level requirements for each catalogued IT service, ensure adherence to agreed service levels, diagnose service delivery problems, and initiates actions to maintain or improve service levels.
- Issue Logging: Perform daily service desk operations such as logging and capturing of all user’s requests on business applications and provide first level issue resolution, and support. The Position Holder is also responsible for monitoring, and tracking incidents reported to the service desk to the point of resolution.
- First-Level Issue Resolution: Provide 1st level technical support for users on business applications-related issues by identifying root causes, providing suitable solutions, and where appropriate escalating for resolution at appropriate levels.
- Service Level Monitoring: Continuously monitor all Enterprise Application and report service levels to ensure responsiveness of IT to business.
- User Application Management: Work with the Enterprise Core Applications including understanding their interrelationship and dependencies. Work with vendors to maintain and support these applications, perform upgrades, and implement new features as released.
- Application Issues Analysis: Perform top-level troubleshooting issues related to application functionality. Track and follow issues through to resolution, including communications to all stakeholders.
- Technical Documentation: Develop documentation related to design, configuration, processes / workflow, integration / interface requirements and training. Develop and maintain troubleshooting and solution process and procedure documentation in order to build and enhance the knowledge base.
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Holding People Accountable
- Intercultural Competence
- Leading and Developing Others
- Professional Confidence
- Relationship Building for Influence
- Team Working
- Working Strategically
- Communicating Effectively
- Complaints Management
- Service Level Management
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online