A Fashion House training and making garments with accessories in Ikeja, Lagos, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Book-keeper
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Make accurate day-to-day entry in appropriate ledgers for all business transactions
- Maintain an accurate record of all transactions.
- Account reconciliation to ensure accuracy of transactions
- Process bank deposits
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Manage petty cash account
- Issuing of payment vouchers and filing of source documents.
- OND in Accounting.
- Must live in Ikeja or its environ
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Understanding accounting best practices
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Professionalism and organization skills.
Deadline: 27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in Applications typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Successful candidates should be ready to resume by June 1st, 2020
- Subject of the email must be position applied for as stated on the advert to be considered.