A reputable Commercial Bank is seeking to recruit qualified candidates in Lagos and Abuja to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller and Customer Care Officers (CCO)
Lagos and Abuja
Sector: Financial Services Institution (FSIs) – Retail Bank
Employment Type: Contract
- We are recruiting bank Tellers and Customer Care Officers (CCOs) across the states who will be responsible for assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Providing excellent customer service on a consistent basis
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- First degree in any discipline from an accredited Federal, State or Private university – minimum of second class upper (i.e., 2:1).
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC).
- Must NOT be more than 27 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Smart, confident, attentive to details and a quick learner.
- Computer Literate, proficient in the use of basic computer software/programs i.e., Microsoft Office (excel, PowerPoint, word etc.).
- Customer service training or experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online