Job Title: Assistant General Manager (AGM), Information Technology
Location : Rivers
- The AGM Information Technology is responsible for overseeing the implementation of IT strategies approved by management while analysing the business needs of all departments to determine and meet up with their respective IT requirements. The candidate will be a business enabler that will ensure that IT systems and people are effective and functioning within budgets limits, time and specifications of the company.
- The AGM, Information Technology will report directly to the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) on all matters and will supervise the activities of the Hardware, Software and Database Management Units.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, The successful Candidate will:
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals;
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by executive management;
- Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs;
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management;
- Control budget and report expenditure;
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts; and
- Collaborate with project management office for efficient implementation of IT projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in Information Technology (IT), IT Security, Database, Hardware and Software Management;
- MBA or Masters’ in any related discipline is an added advantage;
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications;
- Sound understanding of Computer systems (Hardware/Software/Database Management), networks;
- Experience in Controlling Information Technology budget and project management;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Proficient in the use of IT tools; and
- Good analytical and managerial skills.
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV/Resume to: email@example.com