Accounts Receivable Officer at Promasidor Nigeria Limited
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- To provide support in the Accounts receivable unit.
- Reconciles all Corporate Customers’ Accounts including cash customers.
- Provides monthly report on reconciliation of Corporate Accounts.
- Ensures invoices and payments of Corporate Accounts are cash matched.
- Posts all Customer receipts and reconciliation adjustments within 24hrs of advice from Treasury.
- Ensures that all cash receipts for all Customers’ invoices for all transactions are relinked to reflect the true ageing as at month end.
- Prompt resolution of Customers’ issues that could arise from various reasons.
- Attends to all Customers enquiries and issues within 24 hours.
- Adheres with the monthly closing reporting calendar for all pre-close activities and submission of flash reports.
- Ensures that DDO transactions are tracked and reported monthly (Timeline 5 days after month end).
- Supports the Accounts receivable supervisor with relevant data in preparation of Accounts receivable flash and other reports.
- Monitors Customers’ account to ensure that they do not exceed their credit limits or periods.
- Ensures that Customers that are not authorized to get credits are not given credits.
- Ensures that all credit to Customers are duly authorized.
- BSc./HND in Accountancy or related courses plus ICAN professional level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep confidential information
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a structured organization.
- Knowledge & skills
- Organized and pay attention to details.
- Proactive and Self Motivated.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply