Job Title: Accounts Executive
The accounts executives will:
- Capture and post daily transactions
- Raise and confirm cheques for approval.
- Withdraw and disburse petty cash.
- Prepare all bank reconciliation statements.
- Post transactions into the ledgers.
- Daily monitoring of inventories movement.
- Prepare Income and Expenditure.
- Prepare Statement of Financial position.
- Liaise with all managers for departmental retirement.
- Issue debit notes and follow up on receivables.
- Assist the Group Head in the collation of subsidiaries account for the preparation of the consolidated account.
- Prepare monthly management account for subsidiaries
- Assist the Group Head, Accounts on tax issues.
- First Degree in Accounting
- A minimum of four years experience in related sectors
- ICAN certification is an added advantage
- Must possess an eye for details
25th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org