Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are sourcing for organized and driven Accountants (TWO) to join our growing team.
- They will work closely with other operating personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met, internally and externally.
- Compile, analyse, and report financial data.
- Preparation and computation of Payroll
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Bank Reconciliations and Analysis of Transactions
- Raising of Journal Entries and Ledger Accounts
- Develop and Analyse Financial statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Computing taxes.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts
- B.Sc. in Accounting or related Field of Finance
- Excellent Computer Skills in MS Office, Accounting Software and databases.
- Experience of at least 3 years in an Accounting Role.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online