Accountant at E & P Hospitality Limited
E & P Hospitality Limited is a brand built on the principles of Customer Service, Attitude & Accountability, Fair prices, and Expertise in service and the daily operations of our cafes and restaurants. Our services cut across food production, hospitality and every good thing in-between.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
GRA, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire an experienced accountant. You will manage all financial transactions, stock, and inventory.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Monitoring spending and budgets.
- Stock and inventory management.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Work experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th December, 2021.