Dragnet Solutions Limited - Our client, a leading manufacturer of air fresheners, fragrances and perfumes, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- They need an Accountant who can set up bookkeeping and accounting systems and also perform financial functions related to the collection, accuracy, recording, analysis and presentation of business operations.
Overview of Position
- Ensuring a smooth and accurate flow of financial information
- Preparing accounting reports and budgets for operational and strategic planning
- Coordinating and recording all disbursements
- Continuously tracking, reviewing and documenting weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly organizational expenses
- Ensuring timely and accurate regulatory reporting/remittance
- Liaising with relevant internal and external stakeholders on tax and audit planning or reporting
- Liaising with customers & stakeholders for an efficient debt recovery process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional accounting qualification - ICAN/ACCA
- 3 to 5 years of corporate finance experience in manufacturing and fast-moving consumer goods companies
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using accounting software- QuickBooks
- Knowledge of accounting/financial regulations
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong ethics with the ability to manage confidential data.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.