Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
- Post daily deposits
- Process incoming mail concerning billing and invoicing
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
- Engage management over any AR problems you encounter
- Initiate collections on past-due accounts
- Maintain accounting ledgers as required
- Create and update a log sheet for quality control
- Handle all special billing situations, including group reservations and conventions
- Audit ledgers to ensure they contain correct information, such as billing addresses and invoice numbers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in AR can substitute for educational requirement
- Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills
- Experience with customer service and client communication
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced 10-key skills
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets
- Familiarity with accounting software programs.
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com