We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer – Fixed Assets
Ref No: Panaofa032019
Job Division/Department/Unit: Finance Division
Reports To: Head, Financial Accounts & Reporting
- To provide support in recording the total cost of newly-acquired fixed assets, tracking existing fixed assets, running monthly depreciation and monthly reconciliation of the balances in the fixed assets general ledger.
- Creates new asset in SAP.
- Assigns tag numbers to newly acquire fixed assets.
- Post fixed asset acquisitions and disposal in SAP.
- Analyses monthly disposal revenue.
- Tracks the compilation of project costs (WIP) into fixed asset accounts, and closes out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
- Monthly reconciliation of the balances in the fixed assets general ledger with assets register in SAP.
- Runs monthly depreciation for all fixed assets in SAP.
- Prepares report on monthly capital expenditure.
- BSc/HND in Accounting
- 2-3 year's cognate post qualification experience with knowledge of SAP an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry as added advantage.
- Financial Planning and management
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Tax planning and management
- Treasury management
- Management accounting
- Credit control
- Accounting software usage (SAP)
27th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online