Software Support Engineer – Dynamics CRM at Tek Experts
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support Engineer- Dynamics CRM
Ref #: 241467
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions? Do you take pride in delivering great customer service? Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers. As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Working on the Dynamics CRM team you will be supporting customers experiencing difficulties with their relationship management system.
- Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
- Up to 2 years experience in technical or customer support
- Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with cloud technologies and interest CRM or Microsoft Dynamics
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
- Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online