International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 by its founder and first Chairman, Dr. Lawrence Omole under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
- The key purpose of this role is to manage and support the BU in ensuring logistics performance is actively managed, analysed and continuously driving productivity to the optimal level in both transport and warehouse expected target.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- 3rd Party contractors performance analysis and management.
- Develop both transport and warehouse productivity model.
- Analyse, consolidate, report and improve on productivity KPIs for Year to Go on a monthly basis.
- Annual logistics budgeting, monthly tracking and monitoring against target and LE.
- Detailed reporting and commentary (including KPIs and alignment to global reporting requirements).
- DPO, VPO and LCP program Support.
- Identification of Value-Add (VA) initiatives/opportunities and implement.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Engineering, Commercial, Supply Chain, Logistics or Sciences
- 2 years experience in logistics and supply chain management and finance background.
Traits and Competencies required:
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and innovation.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Proficient in technical skill (SQL, Power BI, Phyton,……)
- Ability to use planning software and databases.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems individually and quickly.
- Ability to adapt to and implement change effectivity.
- SAP experience Beneficial.
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com .