Human Capital Partners (HCP) is a professional services firm specialising in the provision of professional services covering the entire spectrum of the Human Resources function. HCP is the successor firm of the erstwhile Executive Selection and Training Services group of KPMG in Nigeria.
Management Trainee Programme (MTP) 2022
Location: Abuja and Lagos
- In building for the future, our client is offering exciting career starts to fresh graduates, through its Management Trainee Programme – designed to build a strategic talent pool and raise a new generation of leaders for the organisation and the nation at large.
- Through strategic mentoring and intensive on-the-job training, successful applicants will be equipped with the skills required to make the seamless transition into the business environment and positively impact society.
- Explore a rewarding opportunity to fulfill your potentials.
A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade in the following disciplines:
- Business Admin
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Information and Communications Technology
- Other Social Sciences
- A maximum age of 26 years old (maximum of 28 years for Law and master’s degree holders).
- Completion of NYSC with a valid certificate.
- No prior work experience.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity, and a great appetite for learning
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit gtrecruit.hcp-jobs.com .