The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Financial Advisor (Sales Rep)
- Responsible for selling insurance policies and other services.
- Sell insurance policies to potential clients.
- Help individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policies for health, life, and properties.
- Offer property and casualty, life, health, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Sell policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss resulting from automobile accidents, fire, theft and other events that can damage property.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
- Sell mutual funds.
- Seek out leads and new clients.
- Maintain reports and records of insurance policies.
- Process applications.
- Utilize the Web to respond to quotes for insurance policies.
- Maintain regular contact with clients.
- Minimum of OND in any discipline.
- Must have good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Must have passion for sales
- Sales experience in the Financial Services Industry will be and Added advantage.
Marketing & Digital Media Executive
Reports to: Marketing & Sales Manager
- Develop the marketing strategy for organization and co-ordinate all marketing campaigns.
- Promote Organization’s centre’s brand through website, social media marketing channels and SEO/SEM ensuring brand visibility via all digital communication channels.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, policies and tactics by providing the requisite information, market intelligence, data and insight required for the process.
- Design and develop marketing campaign materials, brand loyalty schemes, promotions, special occasion packages, adverts etc. to create awareness for the company’s brand and products and increase the brand awareness
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, oversee the social media strategy and ensure a lasting digital connection between the organization and the customers.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook and other social media platforms to increase company and brand awareness.
- Actively generate and be involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.); write content for online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Collaborate with Creative Designer to improve user experience and present creative ideas for content marketing and website updates.
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter etc; track and analyse website traffic flow; provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders especially media agencies and vendors. Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Advertising industry knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Selling Skills and strong Business Acumen.
- Exceptional Negotiation & Relationship Management Skills.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Exceptional Communication & Presentation, Business and Report Writing Skills
Experience and Qualification:
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a related role.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Personal Assistant to Director
Job Title: Full Time
- To ensure that Directors make the best use of their time by helping them deal with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Principal.
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
- Other traditional PA duties as required.
- Minimum of a HND or B.Sc Degree in any field of study
- Relevant first degree in any course with at least 1-3 years’ experience
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good oral communication and professional writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced or expert proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Proficiency in French Language will be an added advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as the subject.