- Company: Brains and Ideas Consulting Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Brains and Ideas Consulting Limited – Our client is a group of company setting up a food (meat) retail outlet into fresh, snack and processed food (fresh meat, poultry, fish freshly frozen and processed into ready to eat portions like BBQ, smoked, peppered).
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager, Retail
Industry: Food Processing
Functions: Operations, Finance, Sales &Marketing and People Management
- Organize stock and equipment, order supplies and oversee building maintenance, cleanliness and security
- Plan and work to budgets, maximize profits and achieve sales targets set by head office
- Control takings in the outlet and administer payrolls
- Recruit new staff, and train and develop existing staff
- Coordinate staff scheduling, motivate and encourage staff to achieve targets
- Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained
- Implement and instill in your team company policies, procedures and ethics
- Handle customer complaints and queries
- Implement branded promotional campaigns from head office, including the handling of point-of-sale promotional materials, or devise your own promotional campaigns
- Prepare reports and other performance analysis documentation
- Report to, and attend regular meetings of your operations
- Establish relationships with the local community and undertake activities that comply with the company’s corporate social responsibility programs.
- Hours of work are generally long should be willing to work evenings, weekends and on public holidays.
What to expect:
- The environment is fast paced, with an emphasis on delivering good customer service in a limited time frame. You may spend a lot of time ‘walking the floor’, moving around on foot or standing. The work can therefore be both physically and mentally demanding.
- You will wear a company uniform and dress in accordance with appropriate health and safety requirements associated with food preparation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any or relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in food, food processing and Catering.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Good analysis and result interpretation skill.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Considerable problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate working teams.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 22nd October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org