We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: UI/UX Developer
- Design intuitive user interfaces from information architecture all the way down to pixel perfect asset production
- Work closely with the team to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges that create amazing experiences for our users.
- Create inspiring user-centered designs that take into consideration customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Rapidly produce working prototypes to put your designs to the test
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up.
- Relevant knowledge of design on interactive experiences.
- Strong understanding of mobile friendly design that incorporates app-like experiences.
- 2+ years of experience working with design/development teams, stakeholders and users as a full-stack (UI, UX, interaction, visual) designer delivering intuitive, innovative and delightful products from concept to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze web and mobile applications and provide detailed proposals for what, how and when enhancement solutions can and should be delivered.
- Well versed in user centered design with the ability to comfortably interact with stakeholders and users to lead discovery and document requirements (functional specifications, site maps, KPIs, timelines).
- Skilled at developing high quality personas, workflows and information architecture as needed to set the foundation for informed and insightful UI/UX design choices.
- Have a well defined process for sharing and iterating upon complex flows and functionality through wireframes, interactive prototypes, high fidelity mockups and usability testing.
- Super geek level in wireframing, prototyping and visual design tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC).
1st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.