We also work closely with our larger clients who are focused on development and improvement of the rural economy. We help them to identify and engage in opportunities, effectively and sustainably delivering on them, while aggregating individual and value chain level data to provide situational awareness to participants in the agricultural value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (Android and Web)
Department: IT Department
- Agromall would love you to join our team of unique, friendly, original and ruggedly creative people for the position of Software Developer (Android and web)
- This role is responsible for building, designing, developing, testing, deploying, supporting and sustaining the company’s technical platform applications not limited to mobile/web that will be used by our clients/customers.
Operational and Technical Responsibilities:
- Work in the development of all company web and mobile applications (Android)
- Be involved with all stages of application development involved with design, modifications, development and implementation of mobile applications, from UI design to final testing.
- Manage the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Be aptly updated on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in web and android mobile development
- Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs and connecting Android Applications to back-end services
- Experience with Android Jetpack components, MVVM architecture and solid software design practices
- Knowledge of GIT workflow.
- Good at writing SQL queries
- Experience with developing for users in poor connectivity environments
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practice
- Knowledge of any front end framework (Angular preferred)
- Knowledge of PHP/LARAVEL (Node.js is a plus)
- Efficient at writing complex MySQL queries and other database operations
- Analytical Thinking – Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues
- Problem Solving – Job requires Identifying, analyzing, organizing and solving issues and reported problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Team Work – Job requires effective collaboration between team members and peers
- Excellent communication (Written, Verbal, Presentation) – Job requires good oral and written communication skills to effectively express ideas and facts.
- Innovation – Applies new information to work problem and recognizes when a situation calls for or can be improved by an approach different from the usual
- Internal within own department.
- Office Environment, Regular Working Hours, No Lifting of Equipment.
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: