FHON Consulting - Our client, an Architectural and Interior Design Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise artisans by selecting and evaluating them as well as monitoring and controlling their performance
- Travel to and supervise multiple sites during the course of a day
- Accomplish project goals by defining the scope and purpose of the project, determining required resources, allocating resources, establishing protocols and standards, resolving design problems, evaluating deadline estimates and adjusting as needed, and implementing change orders
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines
- Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections
- Meet construction budget by providing capital budget and annual operating information, identifying variances, and monitoring project expenses
- Approve projects by gaining approvals from buyers and performing inspections at critical phases
- Meet operational standards by resolving problems, contributing information to strategic plans, and identifying improvements
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment by enforcing procedures and standards and complying with legal regulations
- Prevent interruptions and fines by enforcing and fulfilling codes
- Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders
- Working closely with architects and other professionals.
- HND or Bachelor's Degree preferred (in Business, Construction Management, or Engineering)
- 0 - 3 years work experience
- Experience in the construction industry will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills to prioritize and balance work
- Ability to lead others in the completion of a schedule, budget guidelines, and customer requirements
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects
- Proximity to Lekki is an added advantage.
N60,000 - N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online