Skuad - We build your remote team with exceptional talent and manage them in 150+ countries without setting up subsidiaries or local entities. We take care of their Payroll, Cross Border Payments, Local and IC Compliances, Taxes and Benefits while you focus on scaling your business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Full-Stack Engineer
- Are you an experienced full-stack engineer who loves elegant code and clean architecture?
- RemoteLock is looking for talented full-stack engineers to help us grow our enterprise-class product line of IoT access control devices and web & mobile software.
- A Day in the Life: Upon learning about our RemoteLock door security products and management/reporting software, you will utilize these skills to implement customer facing features as well as integrate third party services and hardware.
- Execute and own an individual feature end-to-end (e.g. from distributed service to React) Collaborate with the product manager on requirements gathering and task breakdown
- Lead the discovery of a potential integration with a third party service or device
- Support our existing products and services and make recommendations for with respect to our commitment to continual improvement
- 5+ years work experience in software development with an ability to demonstrate the following traits and characteristics:
- Expert with Ruby & Rails
- Expert with JSON & XML
- Proven RESTful API Integration experience is required
- Strong experience with an SQL RDBMS and proper database design
- Ability to write unit and integration tests for automated regression testing purposes
- Strong experience developing and supporting scalable, highly-available backend services
- Strong source code management experience, especially with Git
- Ability to deal with multiple projects/deadlines and manage shifting priorities
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High coding standards: Adherence to common idioms and best practices of the tech stack
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies on an independent basis
- IoT/embedded devices
- React Native/Mobile development
- Amazon Web Services
- Microservice Architecture
- DevOps experience.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online