TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Victoria Island, Lagos + Partly Virtual
Reporting Line: Chief Technology Officer
About the Role
- The incumbent is responsible for tech infrastsructure, maintainanace and configuration the company server hardware, operating systems, software and other network infrastructure internally and in conjunction with organizations providing support.
- Responsible for the tech infrastructure, mostly based on AWS and Digital Ocean
- Administer multiple AWS services including EC2, S3, RDS, VPC,PostgreSQL, Route 53 etc
- Enable Developers and Operations to build and deploy applications to multiple environments quickly and rapidly with ease.
- Perform end-to-end automation from Continuous Integration (CI) to Continuous Delivery (CD), on AWS and DigitalOcean Cloud Providers
- Develop BASH scripts for various system administrative purposes
- Drive improvements to our build and release scripts, tools, and processes.
- Perform penetration testing, security auditing and best practice implementation across all teams.
- Continuously improve the reliability, stability, and performance of the infrastructure
- Collaborate with the team to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices.
- Automate and streamline our operations and processes for scale.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Proficiency with Linux and scripting languages like BASH, Python
- Solid understanding of the various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Previous experience in financial services is preferred but not necessary
- Competent in Version Control with Git,Bitbucket or GitHub
- Experience of working in alignment with common security frameworks/standards e.g. PCI-DSS, ISO27001.
- Experience building, operating, and scaling systems on AWS, Digital Ocean
- Experience using container technology and orchestration tools such as Docker, ECS or Kubernetes
- Experience with using and configuring CI/CD pipeline toolsets like CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins
- Experience with software development testing techniques, including integrating automated testing into a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Packer, and Terraform
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2021.