Turing.com connects Silicon Valley-caliber remote software developers with leading US-based companies. Google Ventures, Bloomberg, Kleiner, and 100+ other eminent companies have hired Turing remote developers. Over 300,000 developers from 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Turing Jobs Program: Turing developers require no visa documentation to work with the best US tech companies. They enjoy a healthier work-life balance and flexible schedules, earn higher salaries compared to their local standards, and thrive in a creatively charged work environment. A software developer can find long-term, full-time job opportunities across a range of roles, such as Full-Stack, Frontend, Backend, Mobile, DevOps, and AI/ML/Data Engineering. Experienced developers can have access to even more Turing remote job opportunities.
Turing was established in the year 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan after the successful acquisition of their previous AI-powered firm. Since then, Turing has earned a coveted spot on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2021 and made it to the prestigious annual list of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2021. The company is backed by Facebook's first CTO (Adam D’Angelo), WestBridge Capital, Foundation Capital, and executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, and Founders Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
- Turing.com is looking for a Senior Software Engineer on behalf of a fast-emerging start-up providing efficiency, accuracy, and transparency to the complex construction finance industry.
- The engineer will join the team and be responsible for building intelligent software that simplifies construction lending.
- The selected candidate will work on leading the architecture of complex, scalable systems in a fast-paced product development process focused on solving challenging problems.
- The company offers reduced administrative burden and faster funds for lenders and real estate developers as well as managing their construction finance for projects ranging from $500k to over $500 mn.
- The position presents a full-time, long-term opportunity and requires a time overlap with Austin, TX.
- All geared up to become a Turing remote developer at a leading company? Take our exciting coding challenge: https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Work on building intelligent software that simplifies construction lending
- Develop elegant solutions to technical and customer-related problems
- Lead the team in architecting complex, scalable systems in a fast-paced product development process
- Improve the development process, and build highly scalable systems
- Stay up-to-date with modern technologies and practices
- Serve as a mentor to other engineers and deliver rock-solid solutions
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with front-end development
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs, React, Machine Learning, Docker, Kubernetes, and RabbitMQ is nice to have
- Possess the skills and ability to take on serious DevOps responsibilities
- Experience writing highly performant database queries using Postgres
- The ability to architect software solutions considering both performance and future maintainability in a large existing codebase
- Experience in building complex, highly scalable software systems
- Deep understanding of best engineering practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations
- Experience with functional programming and Domain Driven Development is a bonus
How to Become a Turing Developer:
- Create your account on https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salary higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online