Signal Alliance Limited is a leading Technology integrator in Nigeria. Founded in 1996, the company has provided technology integration services to the leading organisations in Nigeria from one technology cycle to the next.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Practice Director
- We are seeking to fill the role of a Practice Director to manage our Technology Infrastructure and Management Practice. The Practice Director will lead a team of engineers, specialists and product managers in designing, building and supporting technology systems for leading enterprises in Nigeria
- Areas of practice will include cybersecurity, cloud, enterprise management systems, Infrastructure as a service(IAAS) and services.
- Oversee and champion the articulation and implementation of the Practice strategy and ensure alignment with the Technology Business and Signal Alliance corporate strategy
- Responsible for both short- and long-term strategic Practice resource and asset planning
- Drive ideation and collaboration with all other relevant departments and to drive synergies in meeting clients needs
- Oversee consultations with of practice teams to ensure appropriate strategies, adequacy / accuracy of input, quotation, schedules, production support, necessary reviews and client presentations where applicable
Practice Solution Development and Delivery:
- Oversee and coordinate the conceptualization, design and implementation of Practice solutions
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients
- Manage technological resources within budget and project schedule
- Provide strategic leadership in the execution and monitoring of Practice project to ensure effective management of all Practice projects
- Establish and execute a performance measurement system to evaluate the effective utilization of all practice team members and resources
- Review installation procedures to ensure compliance with Signal Alliance policies. Use insights and trend analysis to drive technological innovations and collaborations to deliver integrated solutions to clients.
- Responsible for managing strategic alliances and stakeholders in collaboration with other senior management across the company
- Manage the performance of team members, direct reports and ensure that relevant training and development interventions are implemented to sustain performance
- Mentor and coach direct reports to ensure performance in the team is sustained
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Up to 10 years post-university experience, some of which must be in technology management role
- Have Experience in Leading technology Teams in design and delivery of Technology solutions for large organisations.
- Have a Background in Presales, Project Management, Solutions Architecture and Delivery.
- Be able to manage the profitability of practice
- Define the long-term strategy of the practice and create practice development road map
- Understands Enterprise Technology and the place of digital transformation in entreprise organisations.
- Be proficient in project finance
- Must have clear understanding of B2B Business environments.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online