LN Outsourcing Limited – Our client, an International Telecom company with vast network coverage accross the country, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Optical Network Maintenance Engineer
- Good Telecommunication knowledge with emphases on Huawei Transmission Network, especially for DWDM&SDH ASON.
- Assist on optical network technical interface.
- Technical issue trace,
- Good communication with other department in the project, have base knowledge about other department.
- Must be willing to travel for long periods of time away from base
- Be on standby 24/7 for remote support as required.
- Be responsibility for the Risk and Requirement management.
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills. Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work efficiently in a team.
- International work and multi related project experience is desired.
- Know configure/modify ODUk,VC4, PWE3/VPLS service.
The following may be Acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Telecom or equivalent Degree
- Familiar with MPLS-TP transmission principle, able to provision/trouble-shooting VPLS/PWE3 service
- Familiar with Optical Architecture, and Protocols.
- Can get the order and with the ability to control and follow up with configuration/trouble-shooting with on-site engineers.
- Able to do the network trouble shooting independently
- Familiar with Huawei U2000/NCE.
- Assist on correct procedures in following up issues, reason for the fault occurrences and their prevention mechanism.
- Experience in DWDM/SDH Network, – this should include strong experience with Huawei
- At least working on OTN/SDH in the past 2 years, such optical network cut-over,data configuration / commissioning / troubleshooting and optimization.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team.
- Strong membership, and experience with a variety of telecom projects.
Other Professional Skills:
- Ability to work day, evening or night shifts and holidays as required
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2020.