- Company: De Tastee Fried Chicken Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. We are on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria’s fast-food business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible and accountable for the smooth running of IT Infrastructure within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Supervise the implementation and maintenance of the company’s computing needs/ information technology systems.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, and anticipating organizational requirements.
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications department towards achieving the needed communication collaterals and projects.
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation’s assets.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery, backup procedures, information security and control structures.
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Conduct audits of currently implemented technologies in to verify the results of their applications and proffer recommendations.
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology projects.
- Provide expertise on system upgrades and necessary installations among IT wares.
- Must be able to handle general internal and external services to ensure organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitoring the viability of processes as well as IT asset performance in all branches (i.e. Tracking).
- Be constantly abreast with the latest technology and determine new technologies that may be integrated to foster IT optimization.
- Working with other departmental heads towards the attainment of the company’s objectives.
- Involvement in the development of business strategies.
- Responsible for research and development focused towards creativity and innovation that will aid management’s decision.
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation and defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments using information from multiple sources.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
- Report network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects.
- Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases.
- Configure routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services and firewalls.
- Provide remote support to on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation.
- Provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation.
- Undertake capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centres.
- Liaise with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields.
- At least 5 – 8 years relevant experience.
- Professional certification in MCSE, MCSA, MCP, CCNA.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.