We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Developer
- We are currently hiring in Nigeria and looking to take on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Developer
- The role will present the opportunity of working across exciting digital transformation projects within Financial Services institutions.
- Collaborate with other Software Developers, Business Analysts, Software Architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Take the initiative to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Our Preference for this role:
- Do you hold a Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics/Telecommunication?
- Do you possess 5 – 10 years of relevant experience around Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Does your experience in Dynamics CRM include an enterprise customer with at least 50 users?
- Are you able to develop workflows, plug-ins and can do entity modifications?
- Do you possess a minimum of three years of web-based application development experience?
- Do you possess good knowledge of business know-how on banking system?
- Do you possess good experience in CRM SDK, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, ADO.NET?
- Do you possess good communication skills in English (listening, speaking and writing)?
- Are you able to work effectively on client projects on client premises?
- Are you able to travel for project assignments in various countries?
Why should you work with us?
- We offer a dynamic work environment that improves individual strengths and abilities.
- You get to work for an international fast-growing company on the edge of leading technology.
- You get to work with our dynamic and cross-cultural team of experts in the industry.
- You enjoy the freedom to be on top of your game.
- You get to work with business leaders within our target market while delivering premium value.
- We understand that an enabling culture spurs a creative mind and will give you the best of experience.
- We value our employees and understand that we are as strong as our people, we, therefore, pay attention to your needs.
- Excellence defines our products and services.
- You enjoy a robust compensation and benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online