Calabar Microfinance Bank is an integrated financial service institution with a hard earned reputation for excellent financial business practices and a goal of fostering wealth creation by supporting and promoting business and entrepreneurial development among the economically/entrepreneurially “Active poor” and under-banked population. With its Corporate Headquarters at No. 72 Egerton Street, Calabar. CMF Bank started as a Community Bank in Cross River State fully licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Information Technology Administrator
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Manage telecommunications infrastructure development plans and projects.
- Manage IT Vendor relations.
- Ensure effective network connectivity across the banks branch network and monitor and resolve downtimes.
- Resolve system hardware issues as they may arise.
- Maintain infrastructure, software (operating and application), network and other platforms for the delivery of IT services to the Company
- Able to exploit existing & new technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and administrative functions.
- Direct the design, development and implementation of the Bank’s IT Strategy and Core Banking Solution.
- Direct and oversee all IT /Business Solutions and related projects to ensure that they are delivered and deployed cost effectively.
- Oversee and maintain a secured IT platform for the entire banking operations ensuring appropriate IT Controls are implemented and maintained.
- Ensure that all IT systems are implemented and maintained to required standards.
- Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Ensure that IT systems and procedures promote data and bank information security and business continuity.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 5 year(s) Preferably in a Microfinance Bank Sector
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Qualification and Experience
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the banking industry.
- Experience in delivering major business or technology programs.
- Prior experience engaging with Technology vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- IT Certification in Project Management or Business Solutions Deployment is an added advantage
- Minimum of Five (5) years experience in information technology, with at least 2 years in a senior IT role in the Banking Industry.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2018.