Infrastructure Security Manager at an Indigenous Financial Institution – PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is the largest indigenous financial institution in Ghana and is focused on breaking new frontiers and setting higher standards to enable technological innovations to drive improved services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infrastructure Security Manager
People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for enforcing procedures, standards and best practices across all the Organisation’s systems, network, databases, endpoints and mobile devices
- Responsible for establishing security baselines for servers, network, databases and endpoints
- Conduct quarterly vulnerability assessment scans across all Organisation’s subnets.
- Perform quarterly validation and reviews of the IT asset register
- Perform infrastructure security assessment and reviews for new deployments to production environments and assist in the compilation of an IT asset register.
- Conduct review of Endpoints to identify security configuration deviations from established security baselines
- Conduct reviews of databases to identify deviations from established security baselines
- Perform quarterly review of User Access rights and privileges to infrastructure systems
- Provide oversight responsibility and thought leadership with regards the implementation, operation and maintenance of technical controls to address risks associated with the use of privilege accounts
- Responsible for the implementation and operation of a mobile device management (MDM) solution to safeguard company data on mobile devices
- Responsible for the implementation and operation of a database activity monitoring (DAM) and Privilege Access Management (PAM) solutions to monitor the activities of DBAs on critical database systems and privilege users on Organisation’s systems and networks
- Liaise with the respective IT teams to ensure AD clean-up activities and the enterprise roll out of security patches across all systems and network devices.
- Liaise with the respective IT teams and service providers to ensure quarterly reviews of firewall rules
- Participate in all architecture reviews and discussions on the deployment of enterprise solutions across the bank
- Manage the Organisation’s Antivirus platform and ensure all endpoints and windows based servers have antivirus agents that are installed and are receiving virus definition files regularly from the antivirus server
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CISO or his designate.
- A minimum of a degree in Computer Science / Engineering , Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a related field from a recognised University.Minimum Professional Certifications in CISM, CRISC, CISA or ISSP.
- A Second degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of relevant IT work experience which may include Information Security, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Vendor Assessment, Risk and Compliance areas with 2+yrs in Supervisory/Managerial role.