Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Lead
Job Level: Experienced level
- The role is responsible for meeting the technology needs of the company through the development and implementation of IT solutions that improve business processes and customer service delivery.
- Develop strategic plans for the company's information technology architecture.
- Management of a proactive and efficient IT Infrastructure, thereby achieving zero system downtime and efficient system maintenance.
- Perform project management oversight duties which include, project initiation, planning and execution in areas of software development, Hardware installation/upgrade, Data-center migration and IT Network infrastructure.
- Manage all aspects of IT security and ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
- Drive the company's technology infrastructure
- Testing and evaluation of new technology
- Monitoring and maintaining technology installations as well as applications licensing catalogs
- Conduct electrical safety checks on technology infrastructure
- Manage purchase, installation and implementation of all new hardware, software and network products within agreed budgets and time scales
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Professional Certifications such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, Project Management are essential
- Minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience preferably in a similar IT role within a structured corporate environment
- Applications development and project management
- Understanding of computer networks
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
22nd February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online