African Industries is a diverse group focused on development of steel industry in Nigeria using international technology and quality comparable to international standards in the manufacture of Iron rod, Angle, billets, wire rod, nails, BRC mesh and other steel profiles with over giving employment to around 8,000 local Nigerians directly and indirectly guided by a strong work force of trained managers who have decades of experience on steel industries abroad. The Group currently operates in eight different locations within Nigeria, and exports its products mainly to other West African nations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location : Lagos
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Must have similar experience working in the manufacturing Industry.
- Must be living within Ikorodu.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
N200,000 / month.
Note : Candidate who do not meet requirement would not be considered
Application Deadline 1st February, 2021.