Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Technology (IT)
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Financial Services
- To implement the Group’s Information Technology strategy and ensure that the Group has the appropriate IT infrastructure to effectively support the achievement of its objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct the design, development and implementation of the Group’s IT Strategy and Core Banking Solution.
- Direct and oversee all IT /Business Solutions-related projects to ensure that they are delivered and deployed cost-effectively.
- Oversee and maintain a secured IT platform for the entire investment operations ensuring appropriate IT Controls are implemented and maintained.
- Ensure that all IT systems are implemented and maintained to required standards.
- Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Manage telecommunications infrastructure development plans and projects.
- Manage IT Vendor relations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field Master's Degree in Information Technology.
- IT Certification in Project Management or Business Solutions Deployment.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in information technology, with at least 4 years in a senior IT role in the financial services industry.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online