Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, E-business IT
Job ID: 53333
Location : Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production,
Responsible for ensuring robust, efficient eChannels platforms for business operations. This includes:
- Cards Solutions support e.g. Visa/Master/Verve; Finacle Internet Banking; Mobile Banking and USSD support; Payment and Collection channels; Digital lending Channel; Wallet
- Administration and support of e-Payment solutions e.g. PayDirect, WebPay, BankCollect, eTransact, LASG EBS-RSM payment systems
- Responsible for strategy, planning, service delivery, operation and management of Ebusiness IT/technology function
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Ensure alignment of IT strategy with short and long-term business goals.
- Capacity planning for improved productivity and business growth
- Develop and maintain an integrated program to protect the integrity, confidentiality and availability of customer’s information resources
- Manage direct reports on career development, training and other human resources related issues to ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer.
- Develop team targets and goals in line with the department’s and business key strategic objectives
- Prepare the budgets (CAPEX & OPEX) for the unit and ensure that all spend is strictly controlled within budget & RE
- Manage costs (CAPEX & OPEX within budget)
- Delivery and management of technology projects and solution life cycle
- Operation Implementation & support of core banking, peripheral, electronic channels and specialized applications
- Technology enablement of users, branches, head office campuses, CCC, ATMs and other electronic delivery channels
- Management of technology systems and service providers in line with SLA
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Computer Science or IT related course
- IT professional certification/qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 12 years post qualification experience in Information Technology with at least 5 years’ experience in senior IT management functions
- Minimum of 5 years banking/financial industry experience
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
- IT Operations
- IT Systems
- Change management
- Rollout Management.
- Technical Analysis
- IT Knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply