Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Engineering Draftsman
Function / Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are looking for a self-motivated draftsman who can work alongside a number of specialists at our company.
- The draftsman will form part of a multidisciplinary engineering team, and should be comfortable working at an adjustable table as well as a computer terminal.
- You will usually work at our offices, but will at times need to fulfill requirements of work on-site.
- To be successful as a draftsman, you should stay up-to-date with new drafting software and advancements. An exceptional draftsman.
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
- Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
- Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
- Identifying and communicating potential design pro.
Desired Qualifications / Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Or Architecture with 5 years work experience.
- Degree from a technical college also acceptable.
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
- Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
Deadline: 19th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online