Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Deloitte Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director of Physical Planning & Works
Location: Imo, Nigeria
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administration and control of all physical planning, developments, works and service activities of the University
- Possession of a B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or any other relevant degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of Second class division plus NYSC discharge certificate or evidence of exemption
- Possession of relevant Masters Degree(s) will be an added advantage
- Possession of professionally recognized certificate(s) with current practicing license, as well as not less than fifteen (15) years of post qualification practical engineering experience
- Candidate must have at least eight (8) years of relevant experience in a senior management position preferably in a University or comparable institution of higher learning or Engineering Corporate Firm
- Registration with the COREN (Council for the Regulation of Engineering) or Architecture Regulation Council of Nigeria (ARGON) or Quantity Surveying Regulation Board of Nigeria (QSRBN) or Council of Registered Builders of Nigeria (CORBON)
- Must be computer proficient with a working knowledge of relevant packages
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online