Job Title: DCS Engineer
Location : Nigeria
- A degree in Electrical Engineering (or) Higher National Certificate.
- Membership of a Professional Institution at Chartered or Incorporated Engineer level or be working towards registration.
- Thorough knowledge of Alstom GT26 CCGT.
- Knowledge of Field Instrumentation, and control valves and drives.
- In depth knowledge of Siemens S7 PLC hardware and software.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of CCGT process and operational issues.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of industrial scale DCS or SCADA systems.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows server architecture.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of industrial scale communication networks.
- An engineering qualification to the minimum level of HND or equivalent in an electrical engineering discipline.
- An ability to communicate complex concepts relating to DCS and the process under control in order to effectively train personnel.
- Be competent in all aspects of contract management and contractor supervision.
- Be commercially aware and capable of operating with the minimum of guidance and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Be fully committed and flexible to meet the business requirements as role will involve out of hours and weekend working.
- Safety Qualification to IOSH level.
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: email@example.com